Remember to cleanse, charge and program your crystal regularly. Here's how...
Cleanse... all crystals attract different energies, so it's important to 'cleanse' your crystals. We cleanse all our crystals in a smoke bath - using a smudge stick - weave the smoke around the crystal for about twenty seconds.
Charge... the moon is a wonderful feminine energy and helps with spiritual and emotional healing. Simply place directly under the moonlight - you can do this the night before a full moon, the night of the full moon and the night after to get the most potent frequencies.
Program... hold your crystal in both hands and picture it bathed in a beautiful light. Say your intention aloud: “I ask this crystal to bring calm & clarity to my life, and the brightest of blessings to all around me.” Repeat until you feel this energy has connected with your crystal. Keep it close to serve as a reminder of the wonderful energy you are bringing in.
Never leave a smudge stick burning after use. Smoke from herbs can lead to allergic reactions, or in some cases, can trigger asthma. Do not use if you are pregnant. Always smudge in a well-ventilated area to be safe and to allow negative energy an escape route. Place the smudge stick in sand or soil when you’ve finished your ritual.
BURN YOUR CANDLE WITH CARE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended… always put out candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Burn candles out of the reach of children & pets… never place lit candles where they can be easily knocked over by anyone.
- Don’t burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire… place candles on a heat resistant surface and a little bit away from anything that can catch fire, like curtains, cards or Christmas decorations.
- Always leave a little bit of distance between burning candles… candles placed too close together can flare up.
- Keep candles out of draughts… moving air can cause uneven burning, sooting and excessive dripping.
- Trim wick before lighting… if the wick is too long the flame might become too high and start to soot, so use scissors or a wick trimmer before lighting the candle.
- Do not move a burning candle… this can have the same effect as moving air and case a flare.
- Do not blow out a candle… it’s safer to use a candle snuffer when putting out a candle to prevent hot wax on your face. Not good times.
- Do not allow the candle to burn out completely… this can cause burn marks or even start a fire, as a glass holder can crack or can be come extremely hot, please allow 2cm of wick.