CREATE YOUR OWN WILD SMUDGE STICKS
SATURDAY 28th APRIL 2018, 1pm - 2.30pm
&HOBBS, SHERE, SURREY, GU5 9HF
Smudging is a powerful cleansing ceremony which casts out negative energy and gathers in positivity, courage & love. In this workshop, you will learn the ancient art of burning herbs for ritual & energy clearing, how to prepare for and perform your own ritual and make your own smudge sticks to take home with you.
In this one hour workshop you will…
- Learn the art of ritual to create space for all things good
- Choose your vibe from organic herbs & coloured thread
- Charge your smudge sticks with positive intention
- Make three unique smudge sticks to take home
- Enjoy tasty treats, delicious drinks and the company of other wild & wonderful women
A unique & stylish experience to inspire positive change and wonderful wellbeing for women.